HIGH TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR THE PRODUCERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND USERS OF ELECTRIC POWER
LANA ENGINEERING is a highly specialized electric power engineering and consulting firm. The engineering staff is composed only with senior level personnel with many years of professional experience that have diverse engineering, operating and consulting backgrounds.
LANA ENGINEERING is designated to be compact organization with low overhead and operation expenses. As a result, our price is extremely competitive with respect to the market average costs for the similar scope of work. Our organization focusses solely on the clients we serve to provide prompt, courteous, quality and highly professional service at all time.
We conceptualize, evaluate and develop safe, reliable and effective electrical systems with respect to budget and schedule. Our engineering services include feasibility studies and project engineering for electrical power distribution and power generation systems, industrial facilities, commercial, educational campuses, infrastructural, process and health care facilities.
Lana Engineering expertise include the power system analyses (power system modeling, transient stability studies, load flow, motor starting and short circuit Studies, Ground Grid Modeling and Touch and Step Voltage Calculation, Arc-Flash Assessment).
- Equipment Size Calculation
- UPSs, DC systems, inverters, and integration of renewable sources of energy (photovoltaic and wind power, etc.)
- Development of high, medium and low voltage main one-line & three line diagrams
- Standby generators (diesel, gas, dual fuel)
- Electrical specification preparation
- Owner assistance on risk management insurance for electrical systems with respect to compliance with national and local codes and standards
- Bid package evaluation and recommendations
- Project estimated costs
- Vendor proposal evaluation
- Review of contractor proposals and document evaluation
- Drawing preparation
- Owner assistance on permitting effort with Authorities Having Jurisdiction, e.g., Electrical Inspector and Fire Marshal, etc.